Last rites of Tarishi Jain to be performed in Gurgaon on Monday
Firozabad: The last rites of Indian girl killed in the Dhaka terror attack will be performed on Monday in Gurgaon.
Tarishi’s kins have left for Gurgaon from Firozabad and her body would be reaching in the afternoon.
Earlier, kins of Tarishi Jain demanded that her body should be brought to Agra instead of Gurugaon as Agra air base is just 50 kms from Firozabad.
Tarishi, the 19-year-old Indian girl was among 20 victims who were hacked to death by Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorists in a terror attack at a cafe in capital of Bangladesh on July 1 last.
A student at the University of California (UC) – Berkeley, she was at the Holey Artisan Bakery – a cafe famous among foreigners in high-security diplomatic zone of Dhaka – when IS militants launched an attack on it around 0920 hours.
More about Tarishi:
- Tarishi finished her schooling from the American school of Dhaka.
- She was currently studying at UC, Berkeley.
- She was a member of the International Students’ Association at her varsity.
- She was admitted to UC, Berkeley in 2011.
- She was holidaying in Bangladesh.