UP BJP Chief Keshav Maurya courts controversy at the outset
Varanasi: It is 'baptism by fire ' for newly-appointed Uttar Pradesh BJP President Keshav Parasad Maurya, this is what first few days of his elevation suggest . Firstly, the reports about cases against him surfaced and now a very controversial poster is going viral ahead of his maiden Varanasi visit after taking over the charge.
The posters shows Maurya in the incarnation of Krishna depicting he has arrived to demolish modern demons of corruption, poverty and unemployment, communalism, goonda raj and sedition being represented by Mayawati, Rahul Gandhi, Mohd Azam Khan, Akhilesh Yadav and Asaduddin Owaisi respectively.
These leaders were shown indulged in 'cheer haran' of a lady, apparently symbolising Uttar Pradesh.
A BJP worker owns it
- A local Bharatiya Janata Party worker Roopesh Pandey has released the poster.
- He is owning the responsibility of releasing it.
- Roopesh says he will paste these in varanasi.
- Every district is welcoming new state party chief in one way or another.
- This is my way to welcome Maurya in the parliamentary constituency of Varanasi.