Kanshi Ram had called Mayawati, avaricious: R.K. Chaudhary
Lucknow: Former Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) leader R.K. Chaudhary, once a close aide of BSP founder Kanshi Ram, accused BSP supremo Mayawati of converting party into a private property.
Regarded as one of the founding members of blue brigade, Chaudhary said the founder of BSp Kanshi Ram had even told him that Mayawati was an avaricious leader.
While talking to Newztrack.com, R.K. Chaudhary said-
- In 1994, Kanshi Ram had said that Mayawati is greedy regarding money.
- She has converted a party into a private property with no ideology.
- With no thought process of her involved in raising the party, she has the audacity to call herself a Goddess or something like that.
- Previously, party used to support poor and its workers but now the character of the party has been changed under Mayawati’s leadership.
He alleged that the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister had amassed a huge wealth and was owning as many as 80 big plots and 403 small plots.
R.K. Chaudhary,however, chose to keep himself away from the current Mayawati-Dayashankar derogatory remark row.
What else former BSP leader said-
- The grass root level workers have no recognition in the party since Mayawati took the reins of the party.
- Money being the major concern, party supports criminals and property dealers.
Gaffe: UP CM Akhilesh does it with spellings on Facebook