Join Hinduism by saying I love you to Hindu men: Sadhvi to Muslim women
Sambhal: Controversial Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader Sadhvi Prachi on Monday sparked another controversy by suggesting Muslim women, who are facing problems due to 'triple talaq' culture, to quit their religion and join Hinduism by saying 'I love you' to any Hindu man.
"The Muslim women, who are troubled by the triple talaq culture in their religion should join Hinduism by saying I love you to any Hindu man," said Sadhvi while addressing the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers here.
"Hindu men should save their sisters and daughters from Muslims and bring their daughter-in-laws to our religion," she added.
She also described former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah as a 'debauch leader' who provokes Kashmiri youth to work against the security forces there.
Sadhvi used inappropriate words while daring the Maulvis of mosques to issue fatwa against the construction of Ram Mandir on Ram Janmbhoomi in Ayodhya.
What else she said?
- Will not let Muslims to construct any Babri Masjid across the country.
- Some 'impotent leaders' are demanding the proof of Lord Rama's existence. I want to ask them if they have any proof of being the son of their own father.
- The installation of Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh has saved the state from becoming another 'Pakistan'.
- Now, UP will get rid of 'jungleraaj', 'gundaraaj' and corruption.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner