ICSE and ISC results announced.. Click and check yours
Lucknow: The Results for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) & Indian School Certificate (ISC) examination conducted by Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will be announced on Friday, May 6, at 3pm, on the official website of the board.
- This year the results will be announced 2 weeks earlier by the board as compared to the previous years as the Council introduced a new technique Live Ink Character Recognition (LICR).
- The ICSE class 10th examinations were held from February 29 to March 31.
- As per the reports, about 1, 69,381 students appeared for the examination this year including 70,624 girls and 88,209 boys.
- The ISC class 12th examinations were conducted from February 8 and got over on April 8, from all over the country.
- About 42,880 students appeared in the exam.
Chief executive secretary of the council gave his best wishes to students:
- Chief executive and secretary of the council, Gerry Arathoon, wished all the students expecting their result today.
- “I wish the students of both the ICSE and ISC all the best for their forthcoming board examination results to be declared on May 6, 2016,” said Arthoon.
- The chief executive secretary also added, “The hard work and the unflinching commitment of the staff of the Council along with the new LICR technology have helped to publish the results two weeks earlier than previous years. This will help our students to seek admission to institutions for higher studies.”
What is LICR:
- LICR captures and digitalises marks entered on the top sheets of answer scripts and instantly encrypt and transfer the captured data to the Council’s cloud-based servers directly from the evaluation centres.
- This technology simply reduced the time required for the compilation of results.
- Chief executive and secretary of the council, Gerry Arathoon, said this Council is the first examination board in the world to introduce the LICR system.