Hindu Exodus: Only three families left Kairana due to extortion
Shamli: Refuting allegation of mass exodus, the district administration claimed that only three families have migrated from Kairana due to atrocities.
In its report to the Uttar Pradesh government the Shamli district magistrate Sujeet Kumar has said that Police has taken timely action and provided help to all these families.
- In the last ten years 67 people left Kairana while 3 families migrated due to extortion.
- Seventy three families left Kairana due to studies, trade and other personal reasons.
- Sixteen people of three families have died naturally and their family still resides in Kairana.
- The names of seven families have been repeated in the list Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Hukum Singh.
What Sujeet Kumar says?
- Only three people have left Kairana due to extortion and other alleged atrocities.
- The police have taken timely action in the matter of three families.
- Families who migrated from Kairana still hold their property here.