Have no role in Muzaffaranagar riots, says Azam Khan
Meerut: Uttar Pradesh urban development minister Azam Khan on Monday denied his involvement in the Muzaffaranagar riots of 2013. Azam, who had came Meerut for the inauguration of development plans, yet again took a dig at Modi government.
Azam Khan’s clarification over Muzaffaranagar riots-
- I had no role in the Muzaffaranagar riots.
- No any National agency proved our role in the riots.
- Media did not show, those, who were involved in rapes and riots.
Attacked Narendra Modi-
- After Modi’s enthronement, beef export rose 2.5 times.
- Delhi’s 5-star hotels cook and sell beef.
- The country's circumstances are bad.
- Farmers and workers are worried.
- Modi has learned the art of taking selfies and on the other hand the rates of pulses and vegetable are increasing.
Also read: http://english.newstrack.com/indian-quartermiler-mohammad-anas-qualifies-for-rio-olympics
Also read: http://english.newstrack.com/mohans-birth-anniv-music-lovers-fondly-remember-the-legend