Thirteen burnt alive in a bar in French city of Rouen
Normandy: As many as 13 people were burnt alive after a fire broke out in a bar in the French city of Rouen in the wee hours on Saturday.
French interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve has ordered the judicial probe into the incident.
- The fire broke out after midnight in cafe Cuba Libre.
- It happened during a birthday party.
- Fire tenders were pressed into the service to douse the flames.
- Six persons sustained serious burn injuries in the acceded.
- The condition of two of them was stated to be critical.