Etawah Lion Safari: Lioness Greeshma suffers paralysis attack
Etawah: After the death of nine lions at Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav’s dream project Lion Safari, Lioness Greeshma, who was shifted here from the Lucknow Zoo, has suffered severe paralysis attack on Monday. She is facing problem in lifting her left leg.
Care takers at Lion Safari are helping Greeshma in lifting her leg but she isn’t responding likewise.
Greeshma under the observation of experts
- Experts from Mathura Veterinary College, Dr. Mukesh Srivastava and Dr. A Gautam were called to examine lioness Greeshma
- Also, Dr. A Tripathi, Dr. Gaurav Srivastava and Dr. Amit Ode are looking after Greeshma’s health
- Deputy Director, Anil Patel said that Greeshma have been shifted from blockade number 3 where she was staying along with lion Geego
- She ate only 1.5kg meat in the day
Greeshma is suffering with Canine Distemper
- Her blood sample has been sent to Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Bareilly
- Doctors are speculating that Greeshma is suffering from Canine Distemper