Despite differences Indo-China relationship has improved: Rajnath
New Delhi: Slamming Pakistan, Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said Indo-China relation has strengthened despite having differences on some issues with the country. It is evident from the fact that Chinese incursion into Indian territory has largely come down.
Addressing a Press Information Bureau programme at Chandigarh, Rajnath said:
- Chinese incursions have come down under NDA regime.
- We and China have strengthened our relations in spite of having differences on some issues.
- Pakistan needs to grow as it is still obsessed with certain ideas .
Rajnath said that Pakistan has been isolated by adopting terrorism as its state policy. Pakistan is not serious in ending this menace, he added.
Praising Indian Army’s surgical strikes in PoK, he said:
- Our troops crossing Line of Control and conducting surgical strikes were a preventive measure.
Security forces in have been deployed in many naxal areas
- The pace of Border Area Development programme has also been increased.
The country is moving faster and everybody in the country is proud of its achievement
Rajnath expressed concern over growing cyber crimes and assured that government is working hard to meet this challenge.
BRICS 2016: PM Modi held meetings with Nepal, Bangladesh PM