New Delhi: To put a check on pollution level in Delhi, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday called an emergency meeting in which he announced list of emergency measures. Kejriwal also hinted to implement the odd-even scheme yet again.
Measures taken by Delhi government:
- Five-day ban on construction and demolition activities.
- Badarpur Power Plant will be shut down for 10 days.
- Schools will remain closed for the next three days.
- Diesel generators will also face a 10-day ban.
What Arvind Kejriwal said?
- Schools will be closed for the next three days. Health department will issue the first pollution advisory tomorrow.
- We also appeal to people to stay indoors and work from home, if possible.
- We are also starting the preparation for odd-even.
- We will make an assessment in the next few days and implement it, if need be.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App