Darul Uloom of Deoband bans entry of politicians in premises
Saharanpur: In order to keep students away from the politics, Darul Uloom, Deoband, a premier institution of of Islamic studies,has banned entry of political leaders into the premises.
" We do not want our students to be indulged in the politics instead they should be taught lessons of religion, peace, love and harmony, " the vice chancellor of Darul Uloom Abul Kashim Nomani said while confirming ban order of Madarsa Board of the institution.
- Photography inside the premises by camera or mobile phone
- photography from outside the Madarsa.
- A notice is also pasted in this regard
About Darul Uloom
- It is the world famous institution where about 5000 students are studying.
- It was founded on May 21,1866 by Maulana Abul Kasim Nanotavi.
- The master plan against British rule used to prepared here.
- The annual funding , mainly through donations, is about Rs ten crore.
- Board is the supervising authority which looks after the madarsa as well as welfare of the students.