CM to file RTI to get governor's report on UP sent to President
Kanpur: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, on Monday, said that he will soon file an RTI to get information about Governor Ram Naik’s review report over the law and order situation in the state which he has sent to the President.
CM, while planting a sapling during the ‘Green UP, Clean UP’ mission, said that he had submitted detailed report on the sensitive issues like Dadri, Kairana and Mathura to the governor but he does not know what has been forwarded to the President.
What else CM said?
- Akhilesh Yadav said that if possible, I will file an RTI to seek information
- Governor Ram Naik had sent a report to the President over degraded law and order in the state referring to sensitive incidents like Kairana, Dadri and Mathura
- CM said that BJP raised the Hindus exodus from Kairana when they failed to hit the state government on development issues
- CM, without naming, slammed Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena. He said that BJP took support from its allies to raise the issues
CM jibes at RSS meeting
- I have no idea what is going on in the meeting of RSS at Bithur in Kanpur
- I am sure they are not planting trees in the meeting. We are planting saplings that will make people healthy
CM trolls BSP
- Akhilesh said that no party should surrender against the situations, instead it must fight with sheer responsibility
- People saw BSP’s rule in the state and they know how money was wasted in fixing the stne elephants across UP
- On Swami Prasad Maurya, CM said ‘ask him where he will go’.