UP CM distributes portfolios to newly inducted ministers
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, on Wednesday, has allocated the portfolios to his newly inducted ministers. He, however, kept major portfolios with himself including the Home, Mining, Information, Food and logistics and revenue among others.
Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya gets Public Works Department (PWD) apart from Food Processing, Entertainment Tax and Public Enterprises Department while other Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma has been given Parliamentary Affairs along with Higher and Secondary Education, Science and Technology, Electronics and IT departments.
Adityanath's council, has 22 Cabinet ministers, nine ministers of state with independent charge and 13 ministers of state along with two deputy chief ministers.
Uttar Pradesh Governor Ram Naik has approved the list of portfolios distribution in the state.
Here is who gets what?
Yogi Adityanath- Home Ministry, Housing and Urban planning, Revenue, Food and Processing, Civil supplies, Food safety and Drug administration, Mining, Flood Control, Registration, Jail, General administration, Secretariat administration, Confidential, Consolidation, Appointment, Personnel, Information, Election, Institutional Finance, Planning, Rajya Sampatti, reorganisation and coordination, Administrative reform, Programme Implementation, National Integration, Implantation, Relief and rehabilitation, Public service management, Rent Control, Weight and Measure, Consumer Protection etc.
Deputy Chief Ministers
Keshav Prasad Maurya- PWD, Food processing, Entertainment Tax, Public enterprise department.
Dinesh Sharma- Secondary and Higher education, Information Technology, Science and Technology, electronics.
- Swami Prasad Maurya- Co-operative development, Urban employment and poverty alleviation.
- Chetan Chauhan- Sports and youth development, Skill development, Business schedules.
- Laxmi Narayan Chaudhary- Milk development, Charitable work, Cultural, Minority interest.
- Shree Kant Sharma- Power
- SP Singh Baghel-Livestock, Minor irrigation, Fishery
- Rajesh Agarwal-Finance.
- Dharampal Singh-Irrigation
- Suresh Khanna- Parliamentary affairs, Urban development.
- Ashutosh Tandon-Technical and Medical Education.
- Brijesh Pathak- Law and Justice , Alternative Power Energy, Political pension.
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi- Family welfare, Women Welfare, Tourism, Maternal and Child Welfare.
- Ramapati Shastri- Social welfare, Schedule caste and tribal welfare.
- Satish Mahana- Industrial development.
- Satyadev Pachauri- Khadi,Village industries, Silk, Textile, Small and medium enterprises, Export promotions.
- Jai Prakash Singh- Excise, Prohibition.
- Surya Pratap Shahi- Agriculture, Agricultural Education, Agricultural research.
- Dara Singh Chauhan- Forest and Environment,
- Rajendra Pratap Singh-Rural Engineering Service (RES).
- Siddharth Nath Singh-Health
- Nand Kumar Nandi- Stamp and Court Fee, Registration, Civil Aviation.
- Om Prakash Rajbhar- Backward class welfare, Viklang Kalyan.
MINISTER OF STATE
- Gulabo Devi- Society welfare, Schedule Caste and Tribal Welfare.
- Baldev Aulakh- Minority welfare, Irrigation (Mechanical)
- Jai Kumar Singh (Jackky)- Prison, Public service management.
- Suresh Pasi- Excise, Vocational and Skill Development.
- Atul Garg- Food and civil supplies, rent control, consumer protection, weight and measures, food safety and drug administration.
- Sandeep Singh- Basic Secondary and Higher Education, Technical Education and Medical Education.
- Mohsin Raza- Science and Technology, Electronics, Information Technology, Muslim Waqf, Haj.
- Archana Pandey- Mining, Excise, Prohibition.
- Jai Prakash Nishad- Livestock and fishery, Estate , Urban Land.
- Ranvendra Pratap Singh- Agriculture department.
- Girish Yadav- Town development, Rehabilitation.
- Mannu Kori- Labour and Employment.
- Neelkanth Tiwari- Information, Sports and Youth Welfare, Law and Justice.
MINISTER OF STATE (INDEPENDENT)
- Bhupendra Singh Chaudhary- Panchayati Raj, PWD
- Dharam Singh Saini- AAYUSH, Rehabilitation.
- Suresh Rana-Sugarcane Development and sugar mills, Industrial Development.
- Dr. Mahendra Singh- Rural development, Integrated Village Development, Medical and Health.
- Swati Singh- Flood control, Agriculture exports, Agricultural marketing, Agricultural Foreign Trade, Women Welfare, Family Welfare, Maternal and Child Welfare.
- Swatantra Dev Singh- Tourism, Protocol,Power.
- Anupama Jaiswal-Primary Education, Child development, Revenue, Finance
- Upendra Tiwari- Water supply, land development and water resources, Waste Land Development, Forest and Development, Animal Husbandry,co-operative development
- Anil Rajbhar- Service men welfare, Food Processing, Home-guards, Prantiya Rakshak Dal , Civil Defence.