CM Adityanath asks UP DGP to present blue print for better policing
Lucknow: It was a novel experience for Uttar Pradesh bureaucrats who, in their first meeting with the new chief minister Yogi Adityanath, were asked to stand up and take a pledge of cleanliness.
UP CM, during 50-minute meeting, asked the officers to implement all points of BJP's Sankalp Patra in toto and provide a sensitive administration with zero tolerance towards corruption. He urged them to pay special attention to law and order of the state and work in fearless manner.
Yogi got introduction of every officer and indicated that his government would function in an impartial manner without any social and political bias.
Highlights of the Meeting:
- Expressing concern over the killing of BSP leader in Allahabad last night, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister asked the Director General of Police (DGP), Javeed Ahmed to present a blue print of better policing in the state within 15 days.
- Action will be taken on illegal slaughter houses. Two slaughter houses have been sealed last night in Allahabad.
- Officers have been asked to work on BJP's Lok Sankalp Patra (party manifesto).
- Officers have pledged for zero tolerance against corruption and cleanliness.
- Transparent, unbiased and a corruption free governance will be prime objective of the state government.
- All principal secretaries and secretaries have been asked to furnish the details of their movable and immovable assets.