People maintaining accounts book also facing the demonetisation wrath: Akhilesh
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Monday attacked the Centre by saying that even those who have maintained their accounts up to the mark are facing cash crunch due to the demonetisation step.
Chief Minister was speaking at the Christmas celebrations held at the IT College here on Monday. Akhilesh’s wife Dimple Yadav also attended the function.
The programme began with the opening prayer in the presence of UP CM.
What Akhilesh Yadav said?
- The demonetisation step has forced common man to stand in bank and ATM queues.
- People, who have maintained their accounts, are also facing the same problem.
- BJP government was first talking about the black money and now they have cashless economy on their agenda.
- How will they make India cashless without making people technically sound?
- Samajwadi Party’s Laptop and Smartphone Schemes are an effort towards making people tech savvy.
- Though this is not the right time to talk about Lucknow Metro but I believe that Yamuna Expressway and Lucknow Metro will help in making the Indian economy stronger.
- Samajwadi Party launched several schemes for the good of poor but Centre’s demonetisation scheme has put them into serious trouble.
Akhilesh shares bond with IT College
- I share a close connect with Lucknow’s IT College.
- The first lot of Laptops, under the laptop scheme, was distributed to the students in IT College.
- Speaking about the Christmas celebration, Akhilesh Yadav said that such events bring us close to the religion.
- We must learn from the preaching of Holy Bible and should adopt the good things of the religion.
Also read: Akhilesh Yadav turns writer, book to be out soon