Coalgate: Naveen Jindal and Dasari Narayan Rao in trouble!!
Lucknow: Noted Indian industrialist Naveen Jindal and former Union Minister of state for coal Dasari Narayan Rao are likely to be under CBI net in the multi-crore Coal scam which had surfaced during the previous UPA regime at the Centre.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has collected all the documents against them and the agency is likely to name them in the case, sources claimed.
The Rs 2 crore transcation:
The documents revealed that Rs 2 crore was given to Dasari Narayan Rao through Jindal and for this a company named ‘New Delhi Export Import’ was formed.
- The work of company stock was given to a broking company—Nihar Stock.
- Nihar stock informed Saubhagya Media that New Delhi EXIM wants to invest in their company.
- Saubhagya Media was owned by Dasari.
- Interestingly, New Delhi EXIM was not registered by the date they informed Saubhagya Media about the investment.
New Delhi Exim:
The documents of the CBI also disclosed that New Delhi Exim was in the existence for just two years after the formation and this was the only transaction it made .
Later, these shares worth Rs 100 were converted to Rs 10 each and these accounts were put in the cold storage.
The transaction was done through cheque. Later, in an agreement it was mentioned that Rs 2 crores were given New Delhi Exim from Jindal Reality as a loan.
- Why did not New Delhi EXIM pay the amount to Jindal Reality?
- Changing the values of share twice is enough to say that both Navin Jindal and Dasari Narayan Rao were involved in it.