Bulandshahr victims threaten suicide if accused not punished
NOIDA: Demanding capital punishment for all accused in the Bulandshahr gang-rape case, the victim family on Monday threatened to commit suicide if culprits aren’t punished within three months.
“I, my wife and daughter will commit suicide if these men are not punished within three months,” said father of the teen daughter during a press conference late on Monday.
Mother and daughter were raped by a gang of six men on NH 91 highway in Bulandshahr after being dragged away from their car on Friday.
What the victim said?
- We pleaded them (accused) to leave us but they were not ready to listen
- They robbed jewellery from the female members
- Accused took woman and her daughter in a farm nearby and harassed them sexually
- When we asked for water, they slapped us
Minor girl down with fever
- Victims have left Bulandhashr and are staying at undisclosed place in Noida
- Daughter is down with fever
- She visited a super speciality hospital in Delhi for treatment
Names of accused were later changed by Uttar Pradesh Police
- On Sunday, DGP Javeed Ahmad said that police had nabbed Raees, Naresh and Babloo
- DGP even said that victims have recognized the three accused
- On Monday, the three accused presented before the fast Track court were Raees, Shevez and Jabar Singh