Bulandshahr gangrape case: SC adjourns the hearing for next month
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Monday adjourned the hearing for Bulandshahr gangrape case till March 29, 2017.
The gang-rape case:
- A group of five men allegedly gang-raped a woman and her 14-year-old daughter on the intervening night of July 31 last.
- They were dragged out of their car just 100 metres away from the police outpost on the national highway-91.
- The victim family was waylaid by a group of five robbers on the highway.
- The family was on its way to Shahjahanpur.
- The family hailed from Noida.
- The incident happened about 65 kilometres from the Delhi headquarters.
- Accused had fled away after raping them and also robbed their cash, jewellery and mobile phones.
- The matter was reported to the police on the morning of August 1 last.