Bua-Bhatija regimes left UP to suffer; BJP will restore normalcy: Shah
Ballia: Hitting out at Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) National President Amit Shah on Monday said that both Akhilesh Yadav and Mayawati disturbing the tranquility of Uttar Pradesh by backing anti-social elements.
"Under the regimes of Akhilesh Yadav and Mayawati, UP had to suffer a lot. Commoners were left to miseries while poor people faced atrocities. Bharatiya Janata Party will bring back normalcy in the state," said Amit Shah while addressing an election meeting here.
Praising the surgical strike by Indian army across the LoC, Shah said, "We will not fire first but if Pakistan does, we will not keep an account of our bullets."
What else Amit Shah said?
- Public is satisfied with the works of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- People of UP have tested both SP and BSP, and now they know that it is only BJP which wants to develop the state.
- Number of murders, rapes and abductions has seen a steep rise under the SP rule.
- SP’s goons have blatantly been indulged in land grabbing.
- The criminal elements will run away from the state once BJP comes to power.
- Will waive off all the loans of the farmers.
- Farmer will be given higher prices of their produce.
- Slaughterhouses will be closed.