BSP will bring ‘Acche Din’ in UP, says Mayawati
Allahabad: Addressing a massive rally in the Sangam city, Allahabad, the Bahujan Samaj Party Supremo Mayawati on Sunday attacked Bharatiya Janata Party saying that the saffron brigade has not only misleaded people in the state but also deceived the country.
Mayawati said that BJP failed to fulfil its promises made ahead of coming in to the power.
What else Mayawati said:
- BJP did nothing for the poor.
- The schemes it runs are only beneficial for capitalists.
- Farmers are left to commit suicide as BJP are not concerned about them.
- BJP had waived of one lakh fourteen thousand crore debts on industrialists.
- BJP failed to curb price rise and providing employment.
Mayawati targets BJP:
- Even after 70 years of independence, Muslims and Dalits are facing atrocities.
- Stop fooling Dalits by eating food in their homes.
- Muslims are being targeted on the name of love jihad and cow slaughter.
- BJP is against the reservation system because it wants to give benefits to businessmen.
- BJP wants privatization to vanish the reservation system.
- BJP government works on RSS agenda.
Mayawati also slams Congress:
- UP people will not get into Congress' trap.
- Shiela Dikshit had insulted UP, Bihar people in Delhi.
- Congress was rejected by the Indians due to its wrong doings.
- Congress has always been associated with corruption charges.
- Congress never gave reservation to upper cast during its 37-year rule.
Mayawati questions Uttar Pradesh's law and order:
- In the governance of Samajwadi Party, women are not safe in UP.
- Murders, crimes, loots and rapes are taking place in UP on a frequent note.
- Law and order of the state is totally damaged.
Also read: Mayawati avoiding Modi’s Varanasi with hung assembly in mind?