BSP leader releases controversial poster of Akhilesh Yadav
Varanasi: Mafia turned BSP leader, Vineet Singh has released a controversial poster of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav over the social media giant Facebook. Poster has turned viral minutes after its release and has become a topic of debate among the political world.
Poster has photo of an elephant, the election symbol of Mayawati’s BSP, chasing Akhilesh Yadav along with a caption: Aa Raha Gajraj.
- Vineet Singh is BSP contestant from Chandauli’s Syedraja assembly area
- IG Zone has ordered a probe in the fresh poster row
- Varanasi Police is yet to take any action
- Poster has photos of Mayawati and Vineet Singh
Who is Vineet Singh alias Shyamnarayan Singh?
- Vineet Singh is an influential BSP leader
- He shares sour relation with Mafia Don Brijesh Singh, who became MLC in last elections
- Brijesh Singh keeps a strong hold in Syedraja from where Vineet Singh is contesting election on BSP ticket
However, sources say that there are several cases pending against Vineet Singh and state government may order a probe into all of them especially after Singh’s poster act.