BJP politicizing Jawaharbagh case; Rajnath should resign: SP
Lucknow: Alleging that Naxals from four states were involved in Jawaharbagh violence, Samajwadi Party demanded Home Minister Rajnath Singh’s resignation on Monday.
The ruling state government comes in action after a PIL was filed in the Supreme Court seeking CBI probe in the Jawaharbagh violence in Mathura. The plea was moved in the apex court by the spokesperson of Delhi BJP, Ashwani Upadhyay.
Former Revenue minister and senior MLC, Ambika Choudhary slammed BJP by saying that the opposition party had a record of playing politics on dead bodies and it is yet again doing the same.
- Naxals from four states – Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Odisha, were involved in the Mathura violence
- Home Ministry must be having prior information
- Rajnath Singh’s close associates were involved in Bishada lynching
- BJP is conspiring to dent law and order in the state
- Will Rajnath Singh take the responsibility and serve his resignation?
Report sent to Home Ministry:
- A foolproof report has been sent to the home ministry
- State government took all precautions during Jawaharbagh incident
- It is sad that BJP is playing politics over it
- UP government will thoroughly probe the case to find the truth
- State government will soon unmask the culprits