BJP on all-time-high, Congress on all-time-low: FM Jaitley
Kanpur: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, on Sunday, slammed the Congress by saying that the opposition party is going through an ‘all-time-low’ phase, while BJP is at its best.
Targeting the Congress President Sonia Gandhi and her Vice President son Rahul Gandhi, Jaitley said “family that loses its charm remains no more a family”.
Lauding Prime Minister Narendra Modi, FM said that our PM has thrown the word ‘corruption’ out of the country’s dictionary. Jaitley was speaking during a party event in Kanpur.
- During UPA’s tenure, a new scam used to emerge every day
- Narendra Modi government has removed the word corruption from India’s dictionary
- BJP has successfully marked countrywide presence
- BJP soon will be forming government in Assam
- Amid all parties, BJP is in the strongest position in India