BJP leader files complaint against Akhlaq’s family in Bisada
Noida: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sanjay Rana along with few villagers has lodged a complaint with Jarcha Kotwali in Bisada against the family members of late Mohammad Akhlaq.
The complaint has been lodged under the sections related to animal cruelty. The forensic lab report recently claimed that meat found in Akhlaq’s home was of cow or its progeny. Tensions have been simmering since then and the state government has become a target of opposition parties.
- SP Abhishek Yadav said that a case would be registered after probing the matter
- Security has been beefed sighting the tensed situation in the village
- Over two dozen people along with the BJP leader reached the police station to file complaint
- The written complaint has full details of incident from September 25 to 26
- The complaint said that one of the villagers saw Akhlaq taking cow at his home
- Cow was killed by seven to eight people
The four-page complaint has names of Akhlaq, son Danish, daughter Shahista, wife Ikraman, mother Asgari, brother Afzal and Afzal’s son Zaffaruddin.