BJP didn't declare CM’s face due to fear of losing election: Mayawati
Bareilly: Taking on Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Supremo Mayawati on Saturday said the saffron party is so scared of losing election that it has not even declared the Chief Ministerial face of the party.
“BJP is scared and knows that it cannot make it in the UP polls. This is why it has not declared party’s CM face yet,” said Mayawati addressing a rally here.
Mounting her attack on Samajwadi Party, BSP supremo said SP is taking credits of Lucknow Metro and Lucknow-Agra Expressway, which were initiated by Bahujan Samaj Party
Former UP CM said the internal feud of SP will destroy the future of Uttar Pradesh.
Firing a fresh salvo at Yadav clan, she said Akhilesh Yadav insulted his uncle Shivpal Yadav and SP veteran Mulayam Singh Yadav kept mum over the same.
What else Mayawati said?
- Criminal activities and communal tensions sum up the Samajwadi Party government in the state.
- Congress still is prepared for a major embarrassment in the state.
- Congress has bow down, for electoral benefits, to a party whose chief is a tainted person.
- Samajwadi Party is guilty of Muzaffarnagar Riots and entering into an alliance with it is like “partnering with Modi-led Gujarat Government back in 2002 which had then sponsored communal tensions”
- Before introducing demonetisation, PM Modi had told few big businessmen about it.
- PM Modi had not said a single word regarding black money.
- If BSP comes to power, the recruitment process will be changed for better.
- We will waive off loan upto Rs one lakh given to the poor and Dalits.
- The migration of labour will be stopped.
- We will not waste money on installing statues or setting up museums.
- Only BSP government can put a full stop to criminal activities in Uttar Pradesh.
- People should think at least 10 times before giving vote to SP-Congress alliance.