Bharatiya Janata Party calls Mayawati rally a ‘flop show’; hits back
Lucknow: In its counter reply to Bahujan Samaj Party, the Bharatiya Janata Party on Sunday said that strict action would be taken against the corrupt practices of the former Chief Minister Mayawati.
Calling Mayawati’s rally a ‘flop show’, Uttar Pradesh BJP President Keshav Prasad Maurya said why BSP is silent over the rising atrocities against Dalits in the state.
What else Maurya said:
- Mayawati spoke on Samajwadi Party government for around three minutes but did not take Akhilesh’s name in it.
- The assessment of Akhilesh’s five-year working will be made in the coming Uttar Pradesh elections, not of Narendra Modi’s governance.
Mayawati protecting Akhilesh, says Keshav Prasad:
- Construction of roads, water supply, electricity, health and law and order comes under state government.
- By alleging Central government for the same, she was seen saving Akhilesh.
- Defending Akhilesh government is Mayawati’s helplessness.
Maurya slams Mayawati:
- Mayawati wants to save Naseemuddin from POSCO act and her other 22 ministers from Lokayukt probe.
- Atrocities against Dalits have been increased rapidly under SP government.
- Why Mayawati is silent on these atrocities?
- The slogan of ‘Sarvjan Hitaye’ sounds like a joke from Mayawati.
- Why around 30,000 cases of Dalit atrocities were registered under Mayawati’s governance in UP.
“BSP Supremo is scared of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s increasing popularity,” said Maurya.
SP-BSP practicing similar conduct of corruption, says Maurya:
- Both SP-BSP are same when it comes to corruption as SP is appointing District Magistrates by taking bribe while Mayawati do the same in selling tickets.
- If BJP forms government in UP, then law and orders will be maintained the way as were back then when Kalyan Singh and Rajnath Singh served as state’s CM.
Also read: BSP will bring ‘Acche Din’ in UP, says Mayawati