Senior Uttar Pradesh IAS B. Chandrakala is at it again
Bijnore: After engaging herself in a ‘selfie row’ during her stint as Bulandshahr District Magistrate, she is again in the news as Bijnore DM for her alleged misbehavior with a poor lady.
The poor lady had gone to meet Chandrakala with a complaint but somehow a miffed ‘DM sahiba’ not only tore apart her application papers but also gave her a mouthful even dubbing the lady as ‘characterless’, as per her allegations.
The woes of the aggrieved
• Complainant Rani was running from pillar to post to redress his complaint.
• No body from police station to SP level heard her woes.
• She reached the DM Chandrakala but there was worse in store for her.
• Rani told media persons that the DM used abusive language against her and even cast an aspersion on her character.
• Rani, a mother of three children, was being mistreated by her in-laws.
• Rani has no financial support to make both the ends meet.
• She was looking for justice for herself. As a last resort, she went to request the Lady DM but was thrown out of her office.