Drunk man sexually abuses a stray cow in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: In a case of bestiality, a 50-year-old man was allegedly spotted sexually abusing a stray cow, by three women of the same locality, in Betul district of Madhya Pradesh (MP) on Saturday last.
Subsequently, the women reported the matter to one Mithlesh Kumar who then called the police and got him arrested for the unnatural act.
This is the second-of-its-kind incident reported from the state where cow-protection had been a key plank for the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP). Earlier, it was in 2013 when a 25-year-old youth was arrested after he was caught red-handed having sex with a cow in Linga village of Balaghat District of MP.
- According to the police, the poor creature had escaped from a farmer’s shed.
- The accused namely Srawan Vyas was charged under section 377 (Unnatural offences) of the Indian Penal Court (IPC).
- “The man was drunk and also under influence of some drugs”, said the police.
- There was an environment of unrest in the locality after the residents came to know about the incident.
- The cow will be handed over to its owner by the police.