Beef being served at AMU canteen, alleges Aligarh Mayor
Aligarh: Aligarh’s mayor Shakuntala Bharati on Friday alleged that beef is being served at the canteen of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
“I will complain to the police if the university administration doesnot stop the sale of beef,” Shakuntala added.
What Shakuntala said:
- We Hindu respect Cow as our mother.
- People of a specific community slaughter cows, which is very shameful.
- Killing cows hurt our religious sentiments.
- Will take this matter to Delhi.
- AMU’s Public Relationship Officer Rahat Abrar has refuted the allegations.
- When Beef is not available in the markets of district then how can it be served in our canteen, he said.