Azam Khan voices his opinion about Bangladesh terror attack
Raipur: Strongly condemning Bangladesh bomb blast, Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Azam Khan on Thursday said that ones, who take lives of common people with no reason, have no religion. He said that stress should be given on Hindu-Muslim unity not on creating controversy regarding religion.
Azam Khan said-
- Terrorists also killed those Muslims, who helped non-Muslim colleagues in a mishap.
- There are many who are trying to insult Islam.
- When it comes to terrorism, Israel is the champion in it.
- India and the whole world should understand this.
Speaks on UP governor Ram Naik’s allegations over him-
- The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has always been misused.
- But, now criminals are also been exempted by the investigation agency.
- All these things are taking place as the murderer is ruling the nation.
- It is such a big worry as the ones who are involved in riots, rapes, murders etc are the governing the nation.
Taking a dig at Smriti Irani’s change of ministry, he said-
- With Smriti Irani’s transfer from Education department to Textile department, the whole government has faced a setback.
- By changing Irani’s department, government has helped the society.
Male chauvinists may take a lesson from development in Aishbagh
Great Grand Masti leaked online, six detained from Delhi