Azam Khan is Samajwadi Party's biggest enemy, says Shakir Ali
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party leader Shakir Ali tagged the UP Cabinet Minister Azam Khan as enemy of five ‘M's’ which comprises of Mulayam, Musalman (Muslim), Maulana, Madrasa and Mudarris (Teachers). He said that SP can never grow with Azam’s presence in the party.
While talking to newztrack.com, Shakir, who didn’t get a place in Akhilesh’s cabinet during the recent rejig, demanded Mr. Khan’s resignation.
Who is Shakir Ali:
- Shakir Ali is MLA from Deoria’s Pathardeva seat.
- Shakir Ali served as Education Minister during Mayawati and Mulayam Singh’s regime in past.
What else Shakir said?
- Shakir claimed that Azam once dubbed SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav as a supporter of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- A person who can make such remarks about the party’s chief can never be loyal to the party.
- Azam Khan is the biggest hurdle between SP and the Muslim community.
- It is only Azam Khan because of whom Muslims are keeping away from SP.
- Azam Khan should be immediately expelled from SP If the party really wants to maintain amity with the minority community.