SP leader Azam Khan goes sarcastic on Bharatiya Janata Party
Rampur: Ridiculing Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Samajwadi Party senior leader Azam Khan was on sarcastic best when he thanked the Election Commission (EC) for including his name in the list of potential trouble-mongers along with BJP President Amit Shah.
“I profusely thank the EC for giving me such honour to have included me along with a big man like Shah,” Azam said while speaking to his workers.
What else does he said-
- He is a big man and no harm could be done to him as his party is in power at the Centre.
- BJP should not continue their misdeeds that they doing on a regular manner.
- Saffron party should take advices from opposition parties.
- It was because of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) that we lost Mahatma Gandhi.
- As elections are coming close, other parties are trying to infamous SP.
Previously, Amit Shah was charged under section 125 of the People’s Representation Act during the 2014 Lok Sabha elections and Azam Khan was charged under 153A, 295A and 505 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) during 2014 Lok Sabha Polls.
The list contains a total of 46 names including politicians SP MLA Nahid Hasan, Congress MP Harendra Malik, MLC Virendra Singh and Rashtriya Lok Dal’s Kartaar Singh Bhadana.
Why Amit Shah and Azam Khan trouble mongers for EC?