Azam Khan attacks Modi, Ram Naik, Amit Shah in Roza Iftar event
Saharanpur: On the occasion of Roza Iftar, Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Azam Khan on Friday yet again launched some fiery attacks against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, UP governor Ram Naik and BJP President Amit Shah. He also took a dig at Mayawati’s Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) by terming it as a sinking ship.
Azam Khan attacks Modi-
- Modi has not done any development in his parliamentary constituency, Varanasi.
- He promised the nation to bring changes but failed to execute any.
Azam on Ram Naik-
- Ram Naik should be non-political but he is not.
- Naik is working as Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) agent.
- Governor has communal ideology, President should remove him.
Calls Amit Shah a murdered-
- Kairana migration is not an issue, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and RSS people are spreading chaos.
- Amit Shah is a murderer and several cases are registered against him for killing innocent people.
- Those are questioning us, who were involved in Gujarat riots.
What else Azam Khan said?
- UP has developed under Samajwadi party government.
- If anywhere you see broken roads, tell us immediately. Budget will be passed without delay.
- This is for the first time that I am doing Roza Iftar outside home.