Owaisi spells out new political order for his party in UP
Lucknow: In a politically loaded political statement, the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) president Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday said that his party would go to next Uttar Pradesh assembly polls witha slogan of ‘Jai Meem, Jai Bheem’.
Owaisi, who was on a day-long visit of UP capital on Monday, issued this significant statement, thereby indicating proximity to Mayawati-led Bahujan Samaj Party in the coming election.
Mincing no words, the AIMIM leader said the ruling Samajwadi Party and the Bharatiya Janata Party were two sides of a coin and his party would fight the both in UP.
What else did he say?
- It is regrettable that I was denied permission to hold meetings in UP but on the other hand Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) has got the permission.
- I have come here for the poor.
- More than 50,000 people became homeless in the Muzaffarnagar riots and only two people have been named responsible for this.
- Entire administration is responsible for this.
- No one can raise question my patriotism, I do not need certificate from anyone.
Met AIMPLB chairman
Asaduddin Owaisi during his day long visit even met the chairman of All India Muslim Personal Law Board Rabe Hasan Nadvi in Lucknow.
- The meeting between the leaders lasted for about 20 minutes.
- They were also scheduled to offer ‘namaaz’ together but it did not happen.
- He also meet Shia cleric Kalbe Jawwad.