Shah fires another salvo at Rahul Gandhi, woos youth
Mathura: Giving a clarion call to youths to help the party achieving goal 2017, the BJP president Amit Shah on Saturday resolved to regain Uttar Pradesh in the next assembly polls in the state.
'' The young generation has always to play an important role in the country and their might could be decisive for the Bharatiya Janata Party in the times to come,'' he said while speaking at the inaugural session of BJP Yuva Morcha convention.
Using the opportunity to launch yet another broadside at the Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, the BJP National President said that he would have to explain how and why he supported anti-nationals during JNU row. '' The only positive elicited from the controversy that the youth of the country has come to know who is national and who is anti-national,'' he added.
What else he said:
- “Rahul visited Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU) just to criticize the Central Government.
- It will boomerang on him as youth of the country has read into his designs.
- Rahul's support to anti-nationals will never be forgiven.
Modi Vs Manmohan
- The country has seen the 'Mauni Baba' Prime Minister for 10 years.
- At times, the people of this country had to wait for six months to listen a word from the then PM Manmohan Singh.
- Every minister was the Prime Minister of his or her department.
- No one knew who was running the government during UPA regime.
- It was Narendra Modi who lent credibility to the institution of PM.
- He is always seen with the people on every issue.
- Modi-led BJP government is here in the power for 25 years , not for just five year.
Wooing the youth:
- Youth feels connected with the BJP
- Youth will help the party regaining power in Uttar Pradesh
- Modi communicates in Hindi which makes our youth proud.