Amit Shah planning to abolish Apna Dal, alleges Krishna Patel
Allahabad: At one side Apna Dal MP Anupriya Patel was rallying with Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah, while her mother Krishna Patel was leading a faction in a pride rally. In her rally, Krishna alleged Amit Shah of planning a conspiracy to abolish Apna Dal.
Krishna Patel targets BJP-
- In her rally, she did not utter a single word for her daughter.
- She attacked BJP and Samajwadi party (SP).
- Termed SP as a party, which used to do politics in the name of Muslims.
- Alleged BJP of breaking other parties.
- In Krishna’s crowded rally, workers were seen discussing about the conflict between Anupriya and Krishna.
The whole matter-
- Both Krishna, Anupriya call their group as Apna Dal.
- Krishna Patel had announced to extract Anupriya from the party.
- Both groups have come face-to-face for capturing party office in Lucknow.
- Anupriya calls herself as party president while younger daughter Pallavi Patel is with her mother Krishna Patel.