Uttar Pradesh government responsible for migration: Amit Shah
Basti: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) National President Amit Shah on Friday held the Uttar Pradesh government responsible for the exodus of Hindu families from Kairana of Shamli district in Uttar Pradesh.
“Nobody, not even Barack Obama is responsible for the migration excepting the Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh,” said Shah while addressing party workers in Basti
The BJP president even accused the ruling SP government of looting more than Rs 12 lakh crore. The times has some in the state to uproot this corrupt government.
- Opposition does not have any issue against the BJP.
- The BJP has given a Prime Minister who speaks.
- Congress did nothing for the poor unlike this government.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi wants to bring white revolution in the state.
- Akhilesh Yadav did not provide land for setting up AIIMS but still we will do it for the people.
- The Central government has provided more than 5 crore LPG connections to poor women.
- More than 60 lakh people are now linked with the Jan Dhan account
Earlier, a demonstration showing black flags was held by Congress workers. Many of them who had gone violent were arrested by the police.
Read the Latest political update: Maya runs behind ‘maya’; to leave country soon: Maurya