Amar Singh attacks Amitabh Bachchan, urges him to wipe floors
Varanasi: Launching a fresh attack on once his ‘big brother’ Amitabh Bachchan, Samajwadi party leader Amar Singh on Tuesday said that if former is a brand ambassador of ‘Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan’, then he should start wiping the floors in Varanasi despite advertising for cement company.
It is not the first time that SP leader has attacked the megastar as he has remained sarcastic in the recent past too.
With this controversial remark regarding Amitabh, already sour relations between them are bound to turn even worse. Amitabh, though, has never responded to one-sided verbal tirade.
On the auspicious occasion of Guru Purnima, Amar Singh was here along with Cabinet Minister Shivpal Singh Yadav, Jaya Prada and Dimpal Kapadia to pay obeisance in temple town.
Alleging Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of spreading rumors about Kairana exodus, Amar Singh said-
- BJP is having a government in Kashmir and it is because of their wrong policies that Kashmiri pundits are leaving their homes.
- BJP is trying to divert public attention from its failures in Kashmir.
- There is no truth in Kairana propaganda.
Shivpal Singh Yadav targets Narendra Modi on Ganga-
- Modi government failed miserably in cleaning Holy river of Ganga despite its tall claims.
- On the contrary, Uttar Pradesh government fulfilled its promise within few months with regards to river Varuna.
India celebrates 'Army Day' to counter Pakistan's Black Day
Bihar govt announces Rs. 25 lakhs assistance to killed CRPF men