Amar, Jaya set to join the SP fold, may be sent to Rajya Sabha
Lucknow: The expelled Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Amar Singh is all set to be re-inducted in the party along with former Member of Parliament (MP) and veteran Bollywood actress Jayaprada.
Inside sources of the SP told newztrack.com that both the leaders will be sent to Rajya Sabha. The SP government is likely to recommend to the Centre for Z Plus security cover to him. If sources are to be believed then SP Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav has given his nod for taking them back into the party fold.
The decision on this was taken during the marriage of Shivpal Singh Yadav’s son Aditya, sources added. Shivapal is said to be the person who paved way for Amar and Jaya in SP again.
Were expelled in 2010:
Amar Singh and his protégé, yesteryear Bollywood actress Jaya Prada were expelled from the Samajwadi Party (SP) in February 2010 for alleged ‘anti-party’ activities. Both have already completed their six year ouster form the SP.
He, later, floated his own political party Rashtriya Lok Manch in 2011 and fielded candidates on 360 out of 403 seats in 2012 Vidhan Sabha polls of Uttar Pradesh, but he could not win even a single seat.
Amar even contested the general elections in 2014 from Fatehpur Sikri seat on Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) ticket in which he subsequently lost.
Will get Z plus security cover:
The larger than life persona, known for his bollywood connections may be recommended for the Z plus security cover. The form of security cover involves 22 personnel of paramilitary forces.
The Amar Mulayam prem factor:
- SP Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on January 28 last said that Amar was not expelled from the party and he is with them.
- Mulayam celebrated his birthday with Amar Singh.
- SP Chief believes that Amar has played a big role in the development of state.
Azam and Amar:
- Both the leaders do not like each other.
- They do not leave any chance commenting against each other.
- Azam during the last birthday of Mulayam Singh Yadav said that garbage also comes in the hurricane.
- Amar, reacting to this statement said, rag pickers do not know the worth of gold.