Akhilesh Yadav's open offer for Dayashankar Singh to join SP
Lucknow: In an open offer to expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday said he along with his wife Swati may join Samajwadi Party whenever they feel so.
Speaking on the sidelines of Devi Awards 2016 in Lucknow, Akhilesh took a jibe at BJP President Amit Shah, saying that stage he spoke from in Etawah was built by Samajwadi Party Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and the helipad he landed was constructed by us (SP government).
From the construction of AIIMS in state to BJP's accusations of tainted law and order, Akhilesh gave a befitting reply to Amit Shah and BJP.
Akhilesh hits at Amit Shah who accused the state government of failing in the race of development:
- BJP is playing politics against the Samajwadi Party government.
- The Lion Safari behind the Amit Shah’s stage was made by us.
- The helipad on which Shah landed was constructed by us.
- The ground on which Amit Shah addressed his rally today also was made by Neta ji (Mulayam Singh).
- Samajwadi Party government provided expensive lands for free to the Centre for the construction of AIIMS in UP.
- How Digital India could have been possible without laptops.
- We gave laptops to students and this time we are going to distribute smartphone.
- BJP people suddenly turned cow ‘rakshaks’ at the time of elections in the state.
- The saffron party gives every small case a larger shape of a riot.
I will be the next CM of Uttar Pradesh:
- SP will once again form government in 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections
- I will hold the CM’s chair for the second term.
- I will present the 6 th budget.
- BJP, who accuses SP government of having multiple CMs, in reality has no Chief Ministerial face of its own.
Akhilesh Yadav’s invitation to Dayashankar Singh:
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh is welcome in SP.
- The offer is also open for his wife Swati Singh.
- Even the other BJP leaders who see their future dark in the party may join Samajwadi Party.
Mayawati slams Shah for recalling Kalyan Singh’s govt