Akhilesh Yadav to celebrate 43rd b'day in London
Lucknow: Amid sprouting conflicts in the family members over the recent political tactics in the party, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has decided to spend some family time in foreign land. UP CM will celebrate his 43rd birthday in London along with wife Dimple and children.
For the first time, Akhilesh will be celebrating the important day of his life without his political family around, especially after holding the CM’s chair.
London has been an all-time favourite place of Akhilesh Yadav for some unknown reasons.
Akhilesh’s birthday programme:
- Akhilesh will fly to London on Thursday along with his family
- He will celebrate his birthday on July 1st in London
- None of his close friends and family members, excluding wife and children, will accompany him
Akhilesh Yadav sharing sour relation with Uncle Shivpal Yadav
- A conflict of interest has developed among both the senior party leaders
- Issues among them emerged after Shivpal pitched for Samajwadi Party’s alliance with Mukhtar Ansari’s Quami Ekta Dal (QED)
- It is believed that Akhilesh has decided to celebrate his birthday in abroad for the same reason