UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav takes a dig at Centre, BSP
Badohi: Launching a scathing attack on Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chief Mayawati, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav accused her of ruining the state.
“Unhone apne karyakaal me jagah jagah park banwaye. Khada haathi baith nahi paaya, baitha haath khada nahi ho saka,” Akhilesh said while addressing a public gathering in Badohi district of Uttar Pradesh.
What Akhilesh said?
- During his speech he said that the credit to provide ambulance facilities to the state goes to the Samajwadi government.
- The government has provided pension to 55 lakh women, stated the CM.
- Akhilesh while addressing people claimed that his government has fulfilled its promise before the completion of four years.
- CM also attacked the Modi government for not providing basic amenities to the Uttar Pradesh .
- Till now all the cost incurred for the development of the state has been borne by the Samajwadi Government, said Akhilesh.
- The UP CM also stated that central government did not provide any financial assistane to the Bundelkhand despite the problems faced by the region.
Both, Bhartiya Janata Party and BSP, have come to power in UP but one can compare the developments works done by Samajwadi Party, he added.