Akhilesh Yadav slams BJP, says surgical strike failed
Lucknow: Countering Bharatiya Janata Party over back-to-back terrorist attacks in Kashmir valley, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said surgical strike which took place across the border also failed.
“Seeing 2017 UP Vidhan Sabha elections at the door, it may also launch different kind of surgical strikes in the near future," said Akhilesh, while addressing a gathering at the Samajwadi pension distribution programme.
Akhilesh said that whoever will leave public in tragic state, people would do the same with them.
- BJP came into power making false claims during polls.
- Saffron party gave nothing to Uttar Pradesh. They even reduced the budget of the most populous state.
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- SP Minister Ravidas Malhotra worked very hard in order to find beneficiaries of pension scheme.
- Samajwadi Pension Yojna came into effect following the Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav's efforts.
- Each and every poor will get benefited from this very scheme.
- Looking at the increase in traffic, we decided to run Lucknow Metro early.
- SP government is working for the betterment of the UP people.
- As the UP elections are due in next 100 days, people will have to decide if they want similar development like SP government did or not.