UP CM Akhilesh gets the truly world-class building for his office
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, on Monday, will be shifting to his new office which has not only the state-of-the-art architecture but can boast of many ‘first-of-its-kind’ features.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, on Monday, moved into his new office which has not only the state-of-the-art architecture but can boast of many ‘first-of-its-kind’ features.
Earlier, the ruling Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav accompanying CM Akhilesh Yadav, his cabinet colleagues and senior officers, inaugurated the building amid chanting of vedic hynns .The new multi-storied building will house many ministers and senior officers.
Constructed at a cost of Rs 400 crore, the new building of the chief minister’s office has ‘adjustable cabins’ which is one of the most unique features. The size of the office cabins can be made bigger or smaller according to the requirement.
Newstrack.com has the exclusive photos of CM’s new office along with a brief description.
See photos in slides Ahead: Photo Credit- Ashutosh Tripathi
Mirror Image of Vidhan Sabha
- The main office of the building is a reflection of the UP Vidhan Sabha.
- Navgrah engraved in the main dome of the new building is exactly the same as it is in the Vidhan Sabha.
- The new building is more beautiful and grand than the 125-year old Vidhan Sabha.
Office building is divided into three parts
- Complete building has been divided into three parts
- Block A of the building has ‘Basement Parking’, Lawn, Security Room and Watch Tower
- Mechanised Ramp parking system is used to avoid traffic
- Block B, which will also be known as CM block, has offices of the Chief Minister, chief secretary, Principal Secretary (Appointments), Personal Office, Media Centre and Auditorium with 602 seats
- Block B also has a cabinet hall for cabinet meetings
- Chief Secy’s office is on first floor
- Block C has offices of several state departments like Infrastructure, IDC, Home, Principal Secretary (Information)
Salient features of the CM’s new office:
- Chief Minister’s office will be on the fifth floor exactly under the dome
- The building will have five entry gates. Entry from one of the gates will be prohibited for all except the Chief Minister
- Entry from this particular gate will take the CM directly to the VIP lobby on the first floor
- The lobby has two lifts that will take CM directly to fifth floor
- Chief Minister’s office is Wi-Fi enabled and will have facilities like video conferencing, BMS technique, public announcement system and digiset.
- Building has five gates. One is fixed for the chief minister’s entry
- There are five watch towers inside the premises to keep close watch on every passerby
- The complete building is under CCTV surveillance
- Other security features include scanners like Baggage X-Ray, DFMD, HHMD