Afzal Guru-JNU row: Sakshi demands capital punishment
Etah: Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) MP Sakshi Maharaj had demanded capital puishement for the students who raised anti-national slogans in the Jawahar Lal Nehru university(JNU) few days ago.
“Sedition is the biggest crime and those who have raised anti-India slogans should be hanged, JNU is turning out to be an arena of anti-national activities,” said Sakshi while talking to newspersons on Friday.
What is JNU row?
- Few students commemorated the death anniversary of terrorist Afzal Guru on Tuesday last.
- Anti-national slogans were raised during the programme.
- Fisticuffs occurred when students of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) opposed it.
On Ishrat Jahan encounter:
- Political parties were doing politics on this issue.
- The encounter was termed fake by them.
- Pakistani-American terrorist David Headely told the court that she was Lashkar-e-Taiba operator.
- Congress should beg pardon from the citizens of India.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar insulted Bihar by terming her as Bihar’s daughter.