Winter arrives in India; IMD issues heavy rain alert in these states
Winter has entered all regions of North India rapidly. The cold winds in the plains have forced people to wear woolen clothes.
New Delhi: Since the first week of November, winter has entered all regions of North India rapidly. The cold winds in the plains have forced people to wear woolen clothes. Also, the snowfall in the hilly areas had already made the winter feel. In such a situation, there is no good weather news in the capital Delhi yet.
Air Pollution in Delhi:
There is no hope of relief for the ever increasing air pollution. In this regard, 'Travel', the air quality monitoring center of the Ministry of Earth Sciences, said that the overall air quality index (AQI) of Delhi was 443 on Saturday morning. In Delhi, till Diwali, the air is predicted to remain in such a severe category.
Rain in South India:
In such a situation, now in South India, there is a possibility of rain in some areas here on Sunday. This is happening after the withdrawal of the monsoon because the storm of the Bay of Bengal continues.
According to meteorologists, it is expected to rain at different places in Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karaikal. Also Andhra Pradesh, Rayalaseema, Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar, Kerala may receive thunder showers on Sunday.
Giving information, the department said that in the next two days it is expected to rain in some states of South and Northeast India. The cold effect may also increase in the states of North and Central India. On the other hand, the coastal areas of Andhra Pradesh have forecast moderate to heavy rains for the next 3-4 days.
According to the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) mobile app Sameer, Delhi's total air quality index (AQI) was recorded at 443 on Saturday morning and 427 in the evening.
Many experts said that although the weather-related conditions are slightly favorable for scattering of pollutants, Punjab has more incidents of stubble burning due to severe air quality. But being told that the air condition will remain in critical condition till Diwali.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner