I would not let Uttar Pradesh be looted anymore, says PM Modi at Mahoba rally
Mahoba: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said that it was ordain duty of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to save Uttar Pradesh from the woes it has been facing at the hands of Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP).
People of UP have suffered a lot during last many years due to mis-governance of SP and BSP, he said adding now its the time for BJP to give solace to 21 crore of population in the state.
Addressing a rally at Mahoba, PM Modi said:
- The ruling party has looted UP a lot but as it is our mother it will not be looted anymore.
- The major responsibility is on the shoulders of the youth who will have to make efforts for the betterment of the state.
- It is only Bharatiya Janata Party which is concerned regarding saving UP.
- Whether it is Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) or Samajwadi Pary (SP) both looted the UP in its turns.
- It is our government in the central against which there are no such reports of corruption in 2.5 years.
- Both SP and BSP are playing political games leaving UP people to suffer.
- Now, the times has come to put a stop on all such kind of political games.
- UP people migrated to Gujarat and Bundelkhand as there are no such opportunities in its state.
- Farmers in UP are facing injustice.
- The UP people should answer ruling party in the coming 2017 Uttar Pradesh elections.
PM Modi also requested citizens to dedicate well wishes for all our jawans & security forces in Diwali.
After Shivpal, Mulayam also lambasts Akhilesh Yadav