'Uttam Budget' will strengthen poor, farmers and women: PM Modi
New Delhi: Praising Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley for presenting an 'Uttam Budget', Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that this budget is for farmers, underprivileged, transparency, urban employment, rural development and employment which he abbreviated as 'FUTURE'.
"Youth, women and elderly will be benefited the most by this budget," said PM Modi.
Calling it a historic budget, he said this budget will strengthen women empowerment and will accelerate the development of country.
What else PM Modi said?
- Cutting taxes by 50 per cent is a courageous move.
- Affordable housing for all will soon be a reality.
- Transparent poll funding will act on corruption
- Budget is aimed for the development of villages, farmers and poor.
- Budget has addressed all aspirations
- Focus is to double farmers income by 2022
- Budget will help in creating employment opportunities
- The merger of the Railway Budget with the general budget will give an impetus to the transport sector's growth.
- The budget emphasizes on eradicating corruption and black money.
Visit next slide: #Budget2017 :From 0 per cent tax to GST, what Budget 2017 contains…