This time it is 'Kaamdar' vs 'Naamdar', says PM Modi
During the UPA rule, so many bomb blast took place, be it Mumbai locals, or Ajmer Sharif, or a temple in Varanasi, or 26/11. But, after 2014, such incidents have reduced significantly. And this is all because of your vote!
Nagaur/ Bharatpur: Ahead of assembly elections in Rajasthan, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today addressed the public rallies in to districts of Rajasthan.
While addressing the rally, PM Modi once again attacked Congress and said not everyone is born with the silver spoon.
Rajasthan will go to polls on December 07. The elections will be held in single phase.
It is to be mentioned that in the last election that took place in the year 2013, Bharatiya Janata Party won in majority.
WHAT PM MODI SAID IN BHARATPUR
- Earlier, all Congress veterans came from Uttar Pradesh. But, once UP overthrew the Congress, it has never been able to make inroads in the state. Same is the case with Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh. And, from whichever state the Congress has exited, that state has only been on the path of growth and progress
- Had the first Prime Minister of India been Vallabhbhai Patel, the son of a farmer, the issue of farm distress would never have struck our nation!
- The families of the army have been asking for One Rank One Pension (OROP) for 40 years. But, the Congress government never paid heed to those requests. The BJP government gave Rs. 11,000 crore from the national treasury to the families of the Jawans.
- When India was facing cross-border terrorism and continuous militancy in Kashmir, wasn't it necessary to enter their territory and neutralise these threats. Is there anyone who opposes the Surgical Strike? And, then the Congress party, which is just strategizing on how to get the throne in Delhi, has the audacity to ask for proof of the Surgical Strike!
- India is making a mark on the map of the world due to the foreign policy adopted by the NDA government – be it the US, Russia, the Middle East, SAARC countries.
- Many scams including chopper scam, 2 G spectrum, coal scam have stop after BJP came into power in 2014.
- During the UPA rule, so many bomb blast took place, be it Mumbai locals, or Ajmer Sharif, or a temple in Varanasi, or 26/11. But, after 2014, such incidents have reduced significantly. And this is all because of your vote!
- Bharatpur is the other name for courage and bravery. The Iron Fort of this land still stands tall.
- Bharatpur is the strength of Rajasthan. The Britishers were defeated 13 times in Bharatpur. Never has it happened that the bravery of this land has not impacted the development of the state. However, the Naamdaar party humiliates the martyrs of this land. Elections are a festival of democracy. Everybody participates in this festival.
- In Chhattisgarh, when people were voting, there was an attack by Maoists. In that situation, a brave soldier from Bharatpur was martyred. And the Naamdaar [Congress] party says that Maoists, Naxals are revolutionaries! Will the people of Bharatpur ever forget him?
WHAT PM MODI SAID IN NAGAUR
- I am asking you for votes based on my work, I am asking you to vote for development. I am not seeking votes for my family or the wellbeing of my future generations
- People who themselves don't know the difference between pulses and seeds are talking about farmers.
- The country will not be developed until we don't work for poors. hence, our call ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas'.
- A kaamdaar has come here to seek you blessings.
- i have lived my life just as you people have. Neither your parents have ever ruled nor mine.